If you have a blog, I wish you a Happy Blog Buddy Appreciation Day! If you don’t, I wish you a happy Wednesday! I feel like I have a lot more friends than I do because of blogging. I’m sure I would feel even closer to these women if I used twitter, but I feel like I’m on my computer/phone enough (my husband would agree). I’m sure I will cave one of these days.
You should subscribe to all of the blogs to my left. True Story! I can”t pick just one or two blogs to feature, but here are a few entries that I think are worthy of mentioning today.
- Christine’s daughter whisper-yelled at her due to embarrassment.
- I still want to try Ali’s margarita cupcakes.
- kjpugs tells unbelievably fabulous stories about life (because she is a rockstar) – like the time she got on the wrong plane.
- Every November, I count on Stephanie blogging consistently.
- Amy wrote a letter to the editor.
- I love Natalie’s define beautiful series. I hope to write something for her series some day.
- I can’t pick just one thing from my wedding date twin. She has been through so much lately.
- Lauren’s 100 series is really interesting and a lot of fun to read.
I could write something about every blog I read, but this would be pages and pages long. I feel like I know a lot of people, but I just read their thoughts and I think some of them read mine. So, there you go.
Happy Blog Buddy Day to you!